THE BLUE WAVE TEAM
For us it’s about inspiring you to achieve your wildest dreams, educating you on the right property investments for your portfolio and empowering you to commence or continue your wealth journey.
Passionate about property, Chris Pullen has accumulated over 14 years of experience in the property and finance industry
After building his own successful property portfolio, Chris founded Blue Wave Property Strategies to educate, inspire and empower others to ride the wave to wealth through property.
Dear to his heart are the values of integrity, honesty, freedom and education and these are the values on which Blue Wave Property Strategies has been based.
Chris will not just be an advisor, but a partner helping you wade through the myriad of property investment choices, ensuring you have the right financial structures in place and helping you to learn the ins and outs of property investing.
For Chris, it’s about inspiring you to achieve your wildest wealth dreams, educating you on the right property investments for your portfolio and empowering you to commence or continue your wealth journey.
- 2012 Custom Equity Group Broker of the year for QLD
- 2011 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- 2011 Diploma in Financial Services
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2011
- 2008 Raine & Horne Financial Services Top loan writer and top Financial services Franchise
- 2007 AREF (Australian Real Estate Finance) Group 2nd Place Broker of the year QLD
- 2005 Cert IV in Financial Services (Finance & Mortgage Broking)
- 2004 Cert III in Mortgage Lending
- Finance broker since
- Over $100+ million of loans settled.
- Property Investor since 2002
Office & Marketing Manager
Bianca has been with us at Blue Wave Property Strageies for over 3 years now.
Moving from New Zealand (we won’t hold that against her) over 9 years ago – Bianca has a background in Property and Hospitality Management. Prior to starting with us at Blue Wave Bianca was the senior Property Manager and Team Leader at Ray White Mooloolaba where she led the property management team for over 4 years – so any investment queries you may have – she’s got it covered!
Bianca started with us as Chris’s personal assistant and has now moved into the roles of marketing and overseeing the running of the Mooloolaba office. If you have any queries Bianca will be happy to help!
Sharing passions for property, family and travel among other things Bianca is a great fit to our little Sunshine Coast team.