Harmony Free Standing Funky Terraced Homes - One Lot Left
HARMONY, QLD 4556
Harmony is strategically located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast and is the largest masterplanned community underway in the Palmview area. With a total project value of $3billion and set on 378 hectares, Harmony will deliver diversity in housing to cater to a wide range of buyers – all enhanced by 100 hectares of open space and the future delivery of a 15,250 GFA Town Centre.
We have one lot left available in Harmony in a funky free standing Terraced Home block.
Harmony is the latest housing development to be launched here in the Sunshine Coast. Nestled in between the pristine coastline and lush green hinterland; it has all the heart of a village community – with all the soul of beachside living. Here, you’ll find everything you’ll ever need……. that year-round sunshine, un-spoilt beaches and the tranquillity of the tropical hinterland, all right at your doorstep.
Inspired by the great outdoors, Harmony is a living tribute to the 378 hectares that it lies on. A big 1.5km linear park (the length of 10 football fields) sits in the centre of Harmony, similar looking to the world famous Champs-Elysee in Paris. Forest hikes, bike and walking trails thread through it all, bringing the whole place to life and the people closer together. No matter where you choose to live in Harmony, you’ll never be more than 500 metres or 5 minutes walking distance from a park or an open green space.
LOCATED AT THE HEART
Harmony’s design embraces the Sunshine Coast’s enviable lifestyle and living at Harmony means it’s easy to get around. Located right in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, Harmony will provide future residents with easy access to:
• Bruce Highway
• Sunshine Coast Motorway
• 10km to Mooloolaba
• 14km north to Maroochydore
• 7km east to the coastline
• 90km south to Brisbane
• 20km west to Sunshine Coast hinterland
• 15mins to Kawana Health Precinct
• Minutes from University of the Sunshine Coast
HARMONY’S SIZE & SPACE
• Total site 378 hectares
• 242 hectares of developable land
• More than 100 hectares of open space providing a range of community amenities for residents and the wider community including sporting and recreation fields, BBQ areas, playgrounds, walking and cycling paths, and picnic areas
• 4,800+ dwellings, that will be home to 12,000 residents
WHAT WILL HARMONY BRING
• More than 9,000 short-term jobs to be generated
• 60km network of walking and cycle paths
• Targeting 6 Leaf EnviroDevelopment certification – set to be the first on the Sunshine Coast
• Incorporates a Sunshine Coast first in stormwater management
• $80 million investment into parklands, open space and infrastructure
Harmony is set to become a vibrant community located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, delivering diverse, high quality housing that embodies the spirit of the Sunshine Coast. If Harmony has been on your areas of interest list then give Chris a call today on 0434 449 455 or drop us an email via the form below. We only have one left!