Pinnacle Point Completed Townhouses 13k From CBD
Presenting this rare opportunity to secure your own brand new luxury townhouse in highly sought-after Aspley. It has been almost a decade since the last townhouse development was released and almost two decades since the release of one of the largest developments on Albany Creek Road Aspley in the late 90’s.
Needless to say, this is an exclusive opportunity to purchase in a brand new, coveted development in a high demand and highly sought-after area. With the future moving towards technology, these townhouses will be more than well equipped with the National Broadband Network (NBN) providing internet speeds up to 100mbps.
Pinnacle Point features quality, spacious townhouses – some even larger than many of the houses which surround them. Boasting two ingenious designs with one being close to 150sqm of gross building area and the other a massive 167sqm of gross building area plus balcony. Both also feature 3 great-sized bedrooms (larger than 10.5m2), 2 bathrooms including ensuite + powder room and open-plan living that flows seamlessly out to the spacious outdoor living area.
Schedule of Finishes Include
– Large 600 x 600 porcelain tiles throughout the open plan kitchen/living area
– Caesar stone bench tops in the modern, easy working kitchen with Bosch stainless-steel appliances and gas cooking
– Kitchen also features an island bench with breakfast bar
– Air conditioning in main living area and master bedroom
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Downlights in living areas
– Semi-frameless glass finishes in main bathroom and en-suite
– Frameless polished edge mirrors in bathroom and ensuite
– Security screens on entrance and fly screens throughout
– Quality window-furnishings through-out
– Retractable clothes lines or similar
– Roller Blinds
What makes a good investment? As all astute investors would know, buying the right investment comes down to a number of factors including rental yield and capital growth along with sub-factors such as rental vacancy rate and the demographic of tenants residing in the area. Just as important, are the type and size of property and the quality of its fixtures and finishes. Above all else, however, LOCATION is the single most dominant factor in choosing the right investment.
Achieving a good rental yield and a low vacancy rate often come down to proximity to amenities:
– How close is the property to public transport?
– How close is the property to a major shopping complex?
– How close is the property to banks, restaurants and supermarkets?
– How close is the property to child care centres, primary schools and high schools?
Now lets take a look at PINNACLE POINT
Walkability and Accessibility
– Pinnacle Point has a walk score of 73 making it very walkable – meaning most errands can be completed on foot.
– Pinnacle Point has a bus stop right outside of the complex which services Westfield Chermside, Cinemas, Local Pool, Community Centre, Library, Services Clubs, Restaurants and so much more.
– Pinnacle point is less than 400m (5 min walk) to the hub of Aspley which has supermarkets, bars, restaurants, banks, fast foods, ATMs, Late Night Pharmacy everything and anything you need for your day to day living
– There are 3 parks and family recreation reserves in close proximity
– Aspley is 13km north of Brisbane and is approximately 28 minutes drive into the CBD
– There are approximately 51 restaurants, bars and coffee shops in Aspley
If you are looking for a tidy investment, incredibly close to the city with potential capital growth then this one is for you! Contact Chris now on 0434 449 455 or drop us an email href=”http://bluewaveproperty.com.au/property-form/?p=Pinnacle%20Point%20Completed%20Townhouses13k%20From%20CBD”>HERE