THE BLUE WAVE TEAM
For us it’s about inspiring you to achieve your wildest dreams, educating you on the right property investments for your portfolio and empowering you to commence or continue your wealth journey.
Passionate about property, Chris Pullen has accumulated over 15 years of experience in the property and finance industry
After building his own successful property portfolio, Chris founded Blue Wave Property Strategies to educate, inspire and empower others to ride the wave to wealth through property.
Dear to his heart are the values of integrity, honesty, freedom and education and these are the values on which Blue Wave Property Strategies has been based.
Chris will not just be an advisor, but a partner helping you wade through the myriad of property investment choices, ensuring you have the right financial structures in place and helping you to learn the ins and outs of property investing.
For Chris, it’s about inspiring you to achieve your wildest wealth dreams, educating you on the right property investments for your portfolio and empowering you to commence or continue your wealth journey.
- 2012 Custom Equity Group Broker of the year for QLD
- 2011 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- 2011 Diploma in Financial Services
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2011
- 2008 Raine & Horne Financial Services Top loan writer and top Financial services Franchise
- 2007 AREF (Australian Real Estate Finance) Group 2nd Place Broker of the year QLD
- 2005 Cert IV in Financial Services (Finance & Mortgage Broking)
- 2004 Cert III in Mortgage Lending
- Finance broker since 2004
- Over $100+ million of loans settled.
- Property Investor since 2002
Fuelled by finance success, Chloe has worked in various fields in the finance industry over the last 5-years, providing a very specific skill set of client knowledge and understanding across various fields including mortgage broking, self-managed super fund lending, insolvency and personal banking.
Chloe moved to the Sunshine Coast with her family in 2004, developing a love for the beach, fishing and cars. Chloe started her Diploma in Finance & Mortgage Broking Management after 2-years in the personal banking sector, and now enjoys her career as a Finance Broker, assisting clients in realising their homeownership goals.
- Chloe Daniels Credit Representative 522987 is an authorised Credit Representative of QED Credit Services Pty Ltd License 387856
- Diploma in Finance & Mortgage Broking Management
- AFCA Member
- MFAA Member