Amazing New Dual Occupancy in Pimpama with a 6.6% Rental Return!!!
Pimpama Is the new gold mine to invest into or to buy a home in. You can’t possibly go wrong here as this is the future.
- Pimpama Village is a 53 hectare master-planned development built on the old Coulters Farm, surrounded by parklands and just south of Hotham Creek.
- Designed with an amiable neighbourhood in mind, the Pimpama Village Estate residents will flourish in this friendly lifestyle-focused community.
- 2 minute drive to the areas favourite new shopping destination Pimpama Junction Shopping Village.
- Be captivated by Gainsborough Greens Golf Course unique Australian charm and surrounding 230 hectares of natural beauty.
- Close proximity to the new private school of Kings Christian College which commenced classes this year.
- Located on the Eastern side of the highway and in an excellent position with easy access to the Ormeau train station and M1 Motorway.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Australia’s fastest growing corridor, the estate is close to a number of upcoming infrastructure upgrades, services and opportunities. Pimpama is the fastest growing pocket in Australia at 37.5% per annum population growth between 2011 – 2016, exceeding those of all Australian Capital Cities (ABS, 2017).
Pimpama Village is a 53 hectare master planned development built on the old Coulters Farm, surrounding by parklands. The estate is designed with an amiable neighbourhood in mind, with 2 minute drive to the areas favourite new shopping destination Pimpama Junction Shopping Centre and the M1 with direct access to Brisbane CBD.
The estate is also well serviced by a wide range of health services with a medical centre located in the heart of town. A health precinct was recently completed within the Pimpama Junction Shopping Centre – it includes a medical centre, a density, pharmacy and veterinary clinic. The $1.76 billion Gold Coast hospital is a 15 minute drive from the estate; the hospital offers an extensive range of services consisting of all major adult health services as well as paediatrics.
There is nothing like luxury living and investing in it. But Pimpama stock is selling fast so get in while you can before its too late. For more information or you are interested in buying contact Chris now on 0434 449 455 or drop us an enquiry via the form below.