Brilliant Cameron Park Duplexes That Will Make You Money!
Cameron Park Queensland
Northridge Estate, Cameron Park is a prime residential community, located a mere 30-minute drive from the heart of the Newcastle, and just 5 minutes away from the Hunter Expressway.
Adjacent to the Cameron Grove Estate, this subdivision will benefit from the under construction shopping precinct with a Woolworths and other specialty shops, a planned council library, plus Harrigan’s Irish Pub. The retail precinct adjoins a large local park and lake system, which will be seamlessly integrated into existing natural surroundings.
This community allows residents to enjoy a lifestyle of convenience and connection. Close to future recreation, entertainment and shopping precincts, just moments from the M1 and Hunter Expressway.
Newcastle has a lot going for it. It has three of the features vital for any regional centre’s flourishing development: its own airport, its own university and a large hospital. It is a growing, self-contained coastal city with housing that is still affordable compared with Sydney or Melbourne.
Geographically blessed, it’s a short drive to Port Stephens and the Hunter Valley with its blossoming wineries. It has a strong beach culture, a thriving arts scene and historic buildings scattered throughout the city.
Just two hours from Sydney and rapidly becoming a sophisticated, cosmopolitan centre in its own right, Newcastle holds rich and attractive opportunities for any investor. Here are five reasons our research team believe Newcastle remains an excellent place to invest:
- Strong population growth, low unemployment and a near 50% price disparity compared with Sydney.
- $6.5 billion of infrastructure planned or underway and nearly $2 billion in private projects.
- The $414 million redevelopment of Stockland Green Hills is on track to generate over 2,000 jobs.
- The University of Newcastle will double the number of students as a result of its extensive development plans.
- A growing aerospace industry, the RAAF Williamtown’s $500 million aerospace centre, already the largest employer in the region, will add 8,500 jobs.
- Newcastle Interchange – a new multi-modal transport interchange at Wickham in the city’s west
- Light rail between Newcastle Interchange and Newcastle Beach, reinvigorating Hunter and Scott Streets
So if you are interested contact Chris on 0434 449 455 or drop us an enquiry down below.