Dual Occupancy Opportunity in Potter's Lane Estate Raymond Terrace
Raymond Terrace, New South Wales
This fantastic cash flow positive dual occupancy is located in Potter’s Lane Estate just a stones throw from the lake in Raymond Terrace in the Hunter Region of New South Wales.
Already a great place to live and work, the Greater Hunter region is entering a new and exciting phase of revitalisation that will see it flourish into an increasingly important economic and tourism destination.
Approximately $71.8M of new projects were scheduled for commencement in the Hunter Valley during the 1st half of 2018. The majority of projects are residential, accounting for approximately $53.3M, with infrastructure works and commercial projects accounting for the rest.
Raymond Terrace vacancy rate is only 1.01% with nearly 35% of the 13,000 residents choosing to rent rather than buy.
Newcastle Airport released their visionary in early 2018 to expand the Airport to meet the needs of the local community. As it grows, the Airport is expected to generate more than 3,000 additional jobs and passenger numbers are anticipated to nearly triple current numbers travelling through Newcastle Airport by 2036. Supported by the NSW Government and developed in consultation with local, state and federal government stakeholders plus the community, the Master Plan capitalises on the role of the Airport in stimulating economic and social prosperity.
- Raymond Terrace: 4 mins
- Newcastle CBD: 30 mins
- Maitland CBD: 30 mins
- Regular bus services travel between Raymond Terrace, Newcastle and Maitland through Hunter Valley Buses.
- Potter’s Lane is ideally positioned for residents to take advantage of the Hunter Valley wine region to the west, Newcastle to the south and the stunning beaches of Port Stephens to the east. These regions are easily accessible within a 30-60 minute drive. Back at home in Potter’s Lane, residents will enjoy a relaxed lifestyle within the boutique neighbourhood.
- Irrawang Public School
- St Brigid’s Primary School
- Irrawang High School
- Raymond Terrace Community Pre-School
- Raymond Terrace Early Learning
- Local Shops: 4 mins
- Stockland Green Hills: 20 mins
- The Levee in Maitland: 30 mins
- Newcastle also has several shopping precincts including Hunter Street Mall, Westfield Kotara, Stockland Glendale and Charlestown Shopping Centre, all within a 30-40 minute drive.
- Raymond Terrace Family Practice
- William Street Family Practice
- Hunter Valley Private Hospital
- Maitland Private Hospital
- Maitland Hospital
- John Hunter Hospital
If you have been loving for a Hunter Valley investment with positive cash flow then you need to check out this Potter’s Lane dual Occupancy, you can’t get much closer to the water than that! – contact Chris now on 0434 449 455 or drop us a line via the form below.