Glass House Mountains Established House – Perfect SMSF Buying!
GLASS HOUSE MOUNTAINS, QLD
Village Lifestyle Meets Coastal Living
The Glass House Mountains represents an exclusive opportunity for investors seeking positive cash flow and capital growth in the heart of Queensland’s highest growth area. The magnificent Glass House Mountains sits at the entrance to the Sunshine Coasts Hinterland yet still only a 40min drive from Brisbane Airport. Its Prime position, adjacent to Beerwah (which is only a 4 minute drive) enables it to reap the benefits of two major economies with growing infrastructure and population.
Glasshouse Mountains is an iconic location on the Sunshine Coast owing to the unique natural attraction of the heritage-listed Glasshouse Mountains National park. It boasts a school, IGA, Medical Centre, Australia Post, Chiropractor, Hairdresser, Butcher, Newsagents, Bakery, and Tavern etc. It is located adjacent to Beerwah, and it is so close it could be considered an outer suburb just a few minutes’ drive.
Beerwah is a thriving township located just north of Brisbane, in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, along the Glasshouse Mountains Tourist Route. This charming town offers breathtaking views of the Glasshouse Mountains. Positioned at the foot of Mount Beerwah it is adjacent to Glasshouse Mountains and surrounded by a gathering of small towns including Landsborough, Beerburrum, Peachester and Mooloolah.
Of this locale, Beerwah is certainly the most developed and boasts the most infrastructure including excellent Private and Public schools, shopping -including Woolworths, Aldi, IGA and the recently built Bushlands Village which includes Target and 41 specialty retailers, an award winning pub, medical centers, golf club and access to all services including train station.
The central location of Beerwah Township allows the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful Sunshine Coast beaches, major shopping facilities and the coastal lifestyle as desired. Beerwah also offers a large range of activities without ever leaving town including bushwalking, mountain climbing, and a round of golf with friends or enjoy the recently renovated public swimming pool.
Positioned within easy access to the Bruce Highway, Beerwah is an easy trip south to Brisbane or east to the Sunshine Coast. The Brisbane airport is approximately 70kms away and it is a relaxing drive to the sun, surf and sand on the Sunshine Coast and Australia Zoo is within 3kms from the town Centre.
- Established local shops and amenities within walking distance 600m
- Close proximity to schools and childcare facilities 300m to childcare, 30m to Glasshouse Mountains State School, 5 min drive to Beerwah High School and Glasshouse Christian College
- A short walk to train & bus stations 500m with direct access to Brisbane.
- Surrounded by nature, including the stunning Glasshouse Mountains, Blackall Range and the hinterland towns of Maleny, Montville and Mapleton a scenic drive away
- Approximately 5.1km to swimming pool
- 5 min drive to Beerwah Market Place
- 8 km to Australia Zoo
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital- 20km
- 25min to Beach
- 40 min to International and Domestic Airport
- 50min Drive to Brisbane
- National Research confirms that transport corridors are magnetic for population and Infrastructure. Beerwah has been targeted by State and local governments as a Regional population and infrastructure hub. The commencement of this has been the completion of the upgrade to the rail overpass taking it from a single Level crossing to a flyover capable of up to 4 rail lines
- Beerwah’s population is expected to double by 2031. Local growth Management Strategy prepared by Caloundra City Council, flagged an additional 1,800 dwellings would be constructed in Beerwah in the 2004-2026 period. Therefore business and enterprise is rapidly expanding. Beerwah is destined to be a substantial employment centre.
- Council has committed to a 4yr capital and operational program to assist with the development of Beerwah
- The State Governments SEQ Regional Plan identifies Beerwah as a Major Activity centre
- Beerwah may serve as a dormitory town to Brisbane with commuters who want the Sunshine Coast lifestyle yet Brisbane jobs
- The proposed CAMCOS rail junction, with the main line, is 1km north of Beerwah, which veers off to Caloundra and Maroochydore
Now is your chance to get into the market on the Sunshine Coast. As this property has just been completed it is available to purchase on a single contract which is perfect investment buying for your self managed super fund. Call Chris now and get your expression of interest in today!