Stunning Aura Terraces With A Minimum 5% Rental Yield
Located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Aura is set to become Queensland’s most vibrant new community with a flourishing village atmosphere, over 200km of future bikeways, and plans for the best schools at all levels, 2 Business and Enterprise Parks, and a 90 Hectare City Centre all bringing plenty of employment and helping to build a bright future at Aura.
- Over 200km of future bikeways & walking paths
- 90ha Future City Centre & village shopping centres
- Future People’s Place, a South Bank-style parkland
- 5 public primary schools, 2 public high schools, 4 private schools
- Private University
- Over 700ha of conservation and park areas
- Short drive to the Sunshine Coast’s best beaches
- Easy access to the Bruce Hwy
The Sunshine Coast’s focus on fun, fitness and healthy outdoor living is evident everywhere at Aura. Our ever-growing cycle veloway, kilometres of walking paths, green open spaces, parks and playgrounds are all part of this story. Add to that a skate park and Civic Square, weekly parkrun, free exercise programs in school terms, sports fields and plans for the People’s Place, a South Bank-style parkland, and you can see why recreation rules at Aura.
Going places will be a breeze at Aura. The first bus route between Baringa and central Caloundra is up and running and our cycle veloway offers a great alternative to car travel within the community. The future Aura City Centre is planned to include a major transit centre with a network of services connecting all parts of Aura in under 15 minutes and a link to wider regional public transport options.