Vue Terraced Homes Robina - Basically it Has it ALL - Location & Lifestyle
Vue Terrace Homes will over deliver on Robina Group’s proud tradition of quality and liveability. Open plan living areas connect effortlessly to private, covered courtyards, allowing you to enjoy the idyllic Gold Coast climate. Imagine having a 17 hectare park in your back yard, allowing you to enjoy a preserved natural environment every day.
Explore the waterside pathways on bike or on foot at your leisure. Surround yourself with the revitalising green of the great outdoors – nature’s sensory relaxant.. Vue Terrace Homes will be NBN-ready upon completion, allowing residents to enjoy high speed internet at home.
Classic interior schemes have been carefully selected to provide an uplifting backdrop to your living spaces. Pairing fresh and cool palettes with warm inviting textures, home interiors will exude a timeless aesthetic.
Home exteriors combine a range of contemporary materials, creating individuality to each home, while maintaining a charming cohesion throughout the community. Established landscaping will form part of the Vue streetscape, bringing greenery and colour into the heart of the community, reflective of the expansive parklands beyond.
• Exclusive gated community
• Secure intercom access
• Resident Manager
• Large pool with shallow zone
• Outdoor poolside relaxation zones of decking and grass
• Barbeque areas with covered, built-in seating
• Direct access to Robina City Parklands
Vue Terrace Homes will be located in the heart of Robina, just:
• 1 kilometre to Robina Town Centre
• 300 metres to Robina Train Station & bus interchange
• 600 metres to Robina Public Hospital & Robina Private Hospital, part of an expanding medical hub
• 5 minutes drive to Bond University’s main campus
• 120 metres to Bond University’s Institute of Health & Sport
• 5 minutes to All Saints AnglicanSchool and Somerset College, two of Queensland’s highest academically ranking schools
• 10 minutes drive to Burleigh Heads: beach, cafe, restaurant and live music hot spot
• 15 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
• 50 minutes drive or 1 hour via direct train link to Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport
• 50 minutes drive to Byron Bay
The centrepiece of the Vue masterplan is the stunning resort style pool and barbeque area – a serene oasis set amongst lush landscaping with Gold Coast City skyline, park and water views. Residents will enjoy several relaxation zones, from cosy cabanas and sheltered barbeque areas to sundrenched decking and grass. Vue facilities and grounds are maintained by a Resident Manager, leaving you more time to relax and enjoy life.
All the essential elements of a life well lived lie within a stone’s throw from Vue Terrace Homes. Striking a balance between big city vibrancy and natural serenity, Vue offers an ideal urban lifestyle with a parkland outlook. A home is a framework in which to create memories.
Your home at Vue includes expansive parklands, exciting entertainment and dining options, and the best education opportunities Gold Coast has on offer.
If you are looking for a lifestyle home or investment you cant look past these Vue Terraced Homes. They have absolutely everything going for them. If you want further info or a full property pack, contact Chris now on 0434 449 455 or drop us an enquiry via the form below. With over 75% sold if you are interested take action NOW!